What To Eat When You Eat Out Gluten Free PHOENIX / SCOTTSDALE ARIZONA EDITION (What to Eat Gluten Free)
What To Eat in Restaurants Gluten Free PHOENIX / SCOTTSDALE ARIZONA EDITION (What to Eat Gluten Free)
List Price: unavailable
Sale Price: Too low to display.
If you travel to the Phoenix / Scottsdale, Arizona area and eat gluten-free, this indispensable ebook lists local restaurants and local chains that serve gluten-free food.
Eating out at restaurants with celiac disease or other gluten reactions is playing gluten roulette. You might be fine. You might get really sick. Traveling makes it worse. You can find yourself in an unfamiliar city with no time to research a safe little GF bistro, if there is one.
This indispensable reference ebook lists local restaurant chains, hyperlinked from an index, with details like:
- Whether they have a gluten-free menu and where (In the menu? Separate menu? In a binder?)
- All the items on the menu that are GF
- Whether they carry GF specialty products like GF hamburger buns or pasta
- Links to more allergen information and locations on the web
- Personal notes and an analysis of web information about that restaurant
This ebook is optimized for smartphones, ereaders, and tablets.
TK Kenyon writes the blog The Celiac Maniac, a blog devoted to eating gluten-free safely. Kenyon, who holds a PhD in microbiology and has done postdoctoral research in neuroscience, is a regulatory consultant for the pharmaceutical industry and frequently travels for work. She was diagnosed with celiac disease 10 years ago and is really good at not getting glutenized.
No features available.